Car Hire Protection Reimbursement Insurance
Did you know that when you rent a car, if it is damaged or stolen you could be left paying the bill?
Sometimes you have the option for a Super Collision Damage Waiver (Super CDW) that may also remove the excess. We have teamed up with Voyager Insurance to offer a more extensive alternative to Super CDW – a car rental insurance to complement our Europesure products.
For 2017, we are offering to British and EU residents ‘Deluxe’ Car Rental Insurance. It not only covers the excess charged by car hire companies on a rental car agreement if your hire car is damaged or stolen but also some cover not normally available under a car rental company policy.
*** From only € 8 euros per day *
CDW Rental Reimbursement Protection Insurance For British & EU Residents Includes:
* €2,000 euros Excess Reimbursement Covers Accidental Damage to the vehicle during your rental period
(Does not include Tyres & Punctures and Under Vehicle Body Damage including exhaust damage due to off road use)
* 3rd Party Cover Damage Protection incase of Road Traffic Accident
* Lost Key Protection up to a value of €100
* Personal Accident Injuries are not covered and you should have adequate Personal Travel Insurance Protection
* Personal Possessions are not covered and you should have adequate Personal Travel Insurance Protection
* Reimbursement Protection Insurance CDW : meaning if there is a problem you need to repair the damage or loss and you reclaim the amount via the UK claims department office. Full details available on request.
* Please Drive carefully and respect the car to reduce the chances of any issues and problems.
* Reinbursement Protection Insurance ; meaning if there is a problem you need to repair the damage or loss and reclaim the amount via the UK claims department office. Full details available on request.
Contact us at Simila Cyprus Pafos-Rent-a-Car for a quotation.